Registration number: 49816.
Studied by the organization "Office Central d'Etude du Matériel" (OCEM), these two-axle vans were intended to be integrated into the beautiful trains of passenger cars.
In 1930, the PO and the State received these vans that they used on their fast trains. At the creation of the SNCF, the WEST, SOUTH WEST and SOUTH EAST networks will be allocated these mythical vans. They will be used until the 1980s.
Date of construction: 1930.
Maximum speed: 140 km/h.
Unladen mass in running order:17.5 tons.
Laden mass;25.5 tons.
|Scale||HO : 1/87|
|Era||III - From 1946 to 1970|
|Operating system||2 Rails - Direct Current|