The Redutex brand offers a Rounded Slate Decoration Slab at scale N 1/160 under the reference 148PP111, which has the following characteristics:
- The decoration slab made up of slate has a dimension of 300 by 120 mm.
- Hyperrealism : Highly detailed and carefully crafted sheet.
- Adhesive : Repositionable and durable.
- Elastic : Supports stretching.
- Flexible : Adapts to different shapes.
- Easy cutting : By chisel, cutter or laser.
- Proven strength : Model with more than 12 years of exposure.
- Various effects : Takes into consideration all kinds of techniques.
- Minimal thickness : Maintains scale even in N and Z.
What are the special features of the manufacturer Redutex's decor plates?
Redutex offers plates with 3D prints and textures, structured in 3 dimensions, to provide the most realistic surface possible. For ease of installation, these flexible products are equipped with self-adhesive.
How to use the decorative tiles?
The texture can be cut into any shape, using scissors, cutters or laser. The 3D sheets can be applied to many surfaces (cardboard, cement, wood, polyethylene / polyurethane foam, etc..). When heated, realign the 3D texture sheet, or remove it from the object for a few hours after the first use. In addition, the pre-colored 3D plate can be painted and "worn" according to your desires.
Now, make room for your creativity!"
Caution: Do not bend the decor plates at temperatures below 13°, risk of breakage!
Introduction to the manufacturer Redutex:
Redutex is the leading brand for the installation of HO: 1/87; N: 1/160 and Z: 1/220 scale decor sheets. These decorative sheets can be applied to any surface of your miniature layout (stone walls, tile roof, slate roof..), and will satisfy your modeling soul! The Redutex brand decorative sheets feature a highly detailed 3D texture.