A bar of 6 Minitrix insulating splints in N: 1/160 scale under part number 66539.
Profiled in code 80.
Minitrix offers a barrette of 6 insulating fishplates for network blocking, scale N 1/160, code 80, under part number 66539.
The N: 1/160 scale track from Minitrix offers a broad range of straight track as well as curved track, switches and crossovers to provide the maximum possibility of building a model train layout using a minimum amount of space.
The track sections are made from a stainless metal alloy ensuring reliable contact between the wheel and rails.
The width of a Minitrix track with sleepers is16 mm, and the profile height is 2.1 mm in code 80.
The Minitrix brand offers various accessories for creating your miniature network:
- Power Splice, part number 66520.
- Metal Splice, part number 66525.
- Insulating splice, part number 66539.
- Connecting contact, part number 66523.
- Rail Mounting Flange, part number 66528.
- Fixing Screw, part number 66548.
- Fixing Nails, part number 66537.
- Butoir, old version, part number 14976.
- Butoir, new version, part number 14991.
- Left Turnout Lantern, part number 66741.
- Right Turnout Lantern, part number 66742.
- Lighting from switch lantern, part number 66740.
- Disconnecting rail, of length 76.3 mm, part number 14969.
- Railer, of length 104.2 mm, part number 14974.
Easy to install,Minitrix rails comewith pre-installed splice bars that allow you to make the connection between two rails.
For mounting, the Minitrix brand offers metal clips (optional) under part number 66528.
For permanent installation, there are screws as well as fastening nails in the Minitrix brand under part numbers 66548 / 66537.
The metal and plastic rails sold separately are under part numbers 66525 / 66539.
The Minitrix brand offers a gauge for its tracks under part number 66600 in order to make an accurate grid plan.
|Scale||N : 1/160|