AZAR MODELS is a brand that offers the G4 boxcar in its 41.6, in Z 1/220 scale under the reference W02-CH,which has the following features:
- The body is made in high definition 3D.
- Silk-screened paint and lettering, offering ultra high resolution as well as high strength.
- Railroad model equipped with metal axles with brown nickel finish.
- Marklin type coupler compatible with all European manufacturers' models.
- This boxcar can be likened to the blue livery BB Diesel 67400 locomotive.
- Also available in other versions to make a train of boxcars (livestock transport, transport of primeur, goods..)
A little touch of history:
The boxcar type G4 was put into service by the SNCF company from 1963. These railway models belong to the last series of 2-axle boxcars, produced in large series. The G4 model is offered in 3 versions:
- The classic freight version: G4.2 or G40.2.
- The G41.6 version for the transport of livestock.
- The specific version for the transport of primeur: G69.6.
Presentation of the brand AZAR MODELS:
AZAR MODELS is a brand specialized for more than 30 years in the design of railway machines under the scale Z 1/220. Find many French and European models, such as locomotives, freight cars and passenger cars.
The manufacturer AZAR MODELS offers emblematic rolling stock running on French railways from the 1970s to the present day.
To design their railway models in small and medium-sized series, AZAR MODELS uses the latest innovative technologies in order to guarantee an impeccable design quality. Finally, this manufacturer collaborates with several service providers to manufacture custom spare parts (axles, electronics, electric motor..).