Set 3 cars DEV AO/B10 (X2)under manufacturer's part number VB389.
Delivered:Green 301, green roof.
- One car 1st class A8 U53, No. 51 87 18 40562-5.
- Two cars 2 class B10 U52, No. 51 87 20 47234-7 and No. 51 87 20 40253-7.
The REE Models brand offers a set of 3 Dev AO cars, one A8 U53 and two B10 U52 from the SNCF, in HO 1/87 scale, era III, under the reference VB389.
- Models under direct current 2 rails.
- Registration numbers that differ according to the passenger car.
- Short coupling kinematics according to NEM 362.
- Finely detailed models (interior and exterior): Fine prints and paints, with filigree parts.
Introduction of the manufacturer REE Models:
The brand REE Models, otherwise known as "Rail Europe Express", designs products from model railroading, mainly under the scale HO: 1/87. The manufacturer designs all types of rolling stock such as locomotives, wagons, cars or even TGVs. The brand is inspired by real models to reproduce them to perfection in miniature versions, using plastic and metal materials.
To expand its range, REE Models also offers road transport vehicles (trucks, military vehicles, Coach..) and spare parts for railway equipment (couplings, buffers, smoke..).
Their products are focused on the high-end, and offers different prices, which will be able to suit any modeler!"
|Class||First class, Second class|
|Color and finish||Green|
|Scale||HO : 1/87|
|Era||III - From 1946 to 1970|
|Operating system||2 Rails - Direct Current|