The large Trix track set with ballast will be able to complement your already installed model train layout or your starter set if you are just starting out.
It will also be able to be completed by the C2 and C3 sets of the same brand under the Trix 62902 and 62903 references.
Here are the contents of the set in details:
- 7 Straight Rails Trix 62172 with a length of 171.7 mm.
- 7 Straight Rails Trix 62188 with a length of 188.3 mm.
- 3 Curved Rails Trix 62224 24.3° with an R2 radius of 437.5 mm.
- 8 Curved Rails Trix 62230 30° with an R2 radius of 437.5 mm.
- 2 Left-handed Trix 62611 24.3° 188.3 mm switches with an R2 radius of 437.5 mm.
- 1 Left-handed curved switch Trix 62671 30° with an R1 radius of 360 mm.
- 1 Right Curved Turnout Trix 62672 30° and an R1 radius of 360 mm.
- 1 Bumper/Hurdle Rail for End of Track Trix 62977.
The Trix brand of railroad tracks stand out for their solidity and quality workmanship. These rails are made from a plastic that is sturdy to disassembly/reassembly and durable over time. The rail profiles are made from maillechort (an alloy of a variety of metals) allowing for a longer life and easier maintenance.
These are very well designed Trix railroad tracks for building your HO 1/87 scale layout. Code 83 of a 2.1mm high profile makes the finish very realistic. Compatible with all types of rolling stock to NEM standards: locomotives, railcars, locotractors, TGV, cars, wagons.
The power supply is under the rail for better reliability and discretion of your installation.