The Roco brand offers the Digital Swivel EDK 750 Railway Crane, digital with sound, in scale HO 1/87 registration 30-50-943 4170-1 under the reference 73037.
Features of the Railroad Crane EDK 750,
- Has many sound and light features.
- 1 powered axle and 1 axle with traction tires.
- Equipped with 6 axles.
- Equipped with digitally switchable dual headlights.
- CDC MX659N18 digital decoder.
- Lighting provided by LEDs.
- Buffer capacitor.
- Superstructure can be rotated 360°.
- Crane mast can be rotated, raised or lowered.
- Raising and lowering of hook provided by pulley cables.
- Features a mobile stabilizer.
- Includes a base and counterweight.
- Can be controlled via a PS4 controller or from a Z21 multiMAUS or Z21 wlanMAUS.
- Driver's cab controlled via the Z21 App.
Fully functional model, which can be put into operation independently. All rotation and lifting movements, can be controlled via Soft Start and Stop. Can be put into service with a convoy or be used independently.
The brand of model railroading originating in Austria, Roco to be founded in 1960 by Heinz Rössler. This manufacturer specializes in the design of products from model railroading.
Roco produces all types of railway equipment (cars, wagons, engines) from different eras (I, II, III, IV, V or even VI). In general, the manufacturer designs products in various scales such as: HO: 1/87; N: 1/160 and TT: 1/120.
The brand is characterized by their sense of detail, and the robustness of their products, which are designed from metallic materials. Their product is as close to reality as possible, and offers for some (the models in Digitales Sound) very well transcribed sound effects.
The brand also offers railway accessories (spare parts, tires, couplers..) and digital modules (analog controller, digital control unit, Digital Remote Control..).