The Roco brand offers the Steam Locomotive 150 Y, analog, scale HO 1/87 registration 150.Y.3 under the reference 70280, which has the following characteristics:
- Model operating under direct current "2 rails", analog.
- Coupling with short kinematics according to NEM 362 standard.
- Railroad car equipped with 2 traction tires, 7 motorized axles, inertia mass and smoke generator.
- Locomotive equipped with NEM 652 standard digital decoder and MX645R decoder. Electrical interface according to NEM 652 standard.
- Locomotive equipped with LED Fanal (2 front lights) with reversal depending on the direction of travel.
- Wheels are made of metal.
- Z21 driver's cab.
A little touch of history:
100 series 52 locomotives were built in 1943 and 1942 within the SACM factory (Société Alsacienne de Constructions Mécaniques) to be assigned to the SNCF company. The 52 was renamed 150 Y to carry freight and passenger trains in the eastern region of the SNCF until the late 1950s.
Presentation manufacturer Roco,
The brand of model railroading originating in Austria, Roco was founded in 1960 by Heinz Rössler. This manufacturer specializes in the design of products from model railroading.
Roco produces all types of railroad equipment (cars, wagons, engines) from different eras (I, II, III, IV, V or even VI). In general, the manufacturer designs products in various scales such as: HO: 1/87; N: 1/160 and TT: 1/120.
The brand is characterized by their sense of detail, and the robustness of their products, which are designed from metallic materials. Their product is as close to reality as possible, and offers for some (the models in Digitales Sound) sound effects very well retranscribed.
The brand also offers railway accessories (spare parts, tires, couplings..) and digital modules (analog controller, digital control unit, digital remote control..).